Library regulations have been approved by Graduate Institute authorities thereby giving all Library users the opportunity to make full use of Library resources. Ignoring regulations may inconvenience other users and entail fines or other penalties, so please take the trouble to read them.
- food and drink (except bottled water) should not be consumed. Hot food or alcoholic drinks should not be brought into any area of the Library
- litter should be disposed of by using the recycling bins
- the need for quiet should be respected
- phones must be set on silent mode
- group study or silent areas should be used appropriately