Citation managers are database managers which allow you to create your own database with the bibliographic references you gather during your research work. Most citation managers make it possible to:
Using a citation manager will allow you to save a lot of time, to avoid tedious and uninteresting tasks, to better the quality of your bibliographies, and to concentrate on research and writing.
The Graduate Institute library organises training sessions on Zotero - No previous knowledge of this programme is required. The next training sessions will take place according to the following schedule:
- Monday, October 3rd, 2,15 p.m.
- Thursday, October 13th, 12.15 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 18th, 12.15 p.m.
- Friday, October 21st, 10.15 a.m.
- Thursday, November 3rd, 2.15 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 15th, 12.15 p.m.
Zotero for lawyers:
- Friday, October 7th, 10.15 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 1st, 12.15 p.m.
- Monday, November 7th, 2.15 p.m.
Registrations for these training sessions will open on September 15th.
For any questions regarding these sessions, and citation managers, please contact Catherine Brendow.