Citation managers are database managers which allow you to create your own database with the bibliographic references you gather during your research work. Most citation managers make it possible to:
Using a citation manager will allow you to save a lot of time, to avoid tedious and uninteresting tasks, to better the quality of your bibliographies, and to concentrate on research and writing.
- Thursday, October 5th, 2.15 p.m., room S5
- Monday, October 9th, 2.15 p.m., room S8
- Friday, October 13th, 2.15 p.m., room S5
- Tuesday, October 17th, 10.15 a.m., room S6
- Thursday, October 19th, 10.15 a.m., room S5
- Tuesday, October 31st, 10.15 a.m., room S6
- Thursday, November 2nd, 12.15 p.m., room S5
- Monday, November 6th, 12.15 p.m., room S5
- Tuesday, November 14th, 12.15 p.m., room S5
You want to attend? Please register here!
No previous knowledge of Zotero required.
Students attending seminars DI105 (International Economic Law Clinic) and DI116 (Legal Issues in International Organizations Clinic) do not need to attend, as they will have a Zotero workshop on October 3rd.
If you have any questions, contact me!