Zotero Starter Kit Sessions:
- General introduction
- downloading references into Zotero
- Using the Zotero toolbar to insert citations into a text
No previous knowledge of Zotero necessary.
Monday, October 7th, 12.15 p.m., room S3
Friday, October 11th, 12.15 p.m., room S5
Tuesday, October 15th, 2.15 p.m., room S8
Tuesday, October 29th, 12.15 p.m., room S2
Thursday, October 31st, 10.15 a.m., room S6
Friday, November 8th, 12.15 p.m., room P1-745
Thursday, November 14th, 2.15 p.m., room P1-745
Tuesday, November 19th, 2.15 p.m., room P1-745
Zotero Advanced Sessions:
- Zotero online and using Zotero for group work
- Tags and collections
- Locating and backing up your Zotero library
- Basics of the Citation Style Language, for small modifications of Zotero styles
- Monday, November 4th, 2.15 p.m., room P1-745
- Friday, November 22th, 10.15 a.m., room P1-745
Do you plan to use LaTeX for your thesis?
Zotero works well in combination with LaTeX. If you are interested in a Zotero/LaTeX training session, please send me an e-mail.
Zotero is a free and open source programme that collects and manages the bibliographic references you need for your research. It allows you to:
Using a citation manager like Zotero will allow you to save a lot of time, to avoid tedious and uninteresting tasks, to better the quality of your bibliographies, and to concentrate on research and writing.