1. Define your topic in precise words
2. Avoid words with multiple meanings
3. Translate words in other relevant languages
|Collect new keywords while searching.|
How to search
1. Ignore stop words (the, of, in, an…), lower/upper case letters and accents
2. Use quotation marks (" ") to search for exact phrasing
3. Forget truncation (* ?) in Google Scholar
4. Add operators to refine your search
5. Separate keywords with a single space
| Results are sorted by relevance according to Google's algorithm.
Add &pws=0 to the end of a Google query URL to remove history-based personalisation.
In the menu (), click on Settings ():
|Find your affiliated library in the field. This will display the GetIt@IHEID or ViewIt@IHEID links in your search results.|
In the menu (), click on Advanced Search ():
Use operators to improve efficiency.