Zotero Starter Kit Sessions:
- General introduction
- downloading references into Zotero
- Using the Zotero toolbar to insert citations into a text
No previous knowledge of Zotero necessary.
Tuesday, October 29th, 12.15 p.m., room S2
Thursday, October 31st, 10.15 a.m., room S6
Friday, November 8th, 12.15 p.m., room P1-745
Thursday, November 14th, 2.15 p.m., room P1-745
Tuesday, November 19th, 2.15 p.m., room P1-745
You wish to attend? Please register here.
Students attending seminar DI105, TradeLab International Economic Law Clinic, do not need to attend, as this course is included in the syllabus.
Zotero Starter for LaTeX users:
The Zotero Starter session with an extra part on how to use Zotero with LaTeX and BibTeX.
- Monday, November 4th, 2.15 p.m., room P1-745
You wish to attend? Please register here. Not available on november 4th? Send me an email and we will find a solution.
You already know Zotero and would just be interested in the LaTeX part? Send me an email.
Zotero Advanced Sessions:
- Zotero online and using Zotero for group work
- Tags and collections
- Locating and backing up your Zotero library
- Basics of the Citation Style Language, for small modifications of Zotero styles
- Friday, November 22nd, 10.15 a.m., room P1-745
You wish to attend? Please register here. Not available on november 22nd? Send me an email and we will find a solution.
Zotero is a free and open source programme that collects and manages the bibliographic references you need for your research. It allows you to:
Using a citation manager like Zotero will allow you to save a lot of time, to avoid tedious and uninteresting tasks, to better the quality of your bibliographies, and to concentrate on research and writing.